Thursday, December 5, 2013

On My Wishlist This Week #18

Christmas wishlist
Stila Color Me Pretty Lip & Cheek Palette // Bumble & Bumble The Tousled Two Step Gift Set // Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil // Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in Porchester Square // Wayne Goss Limited Edition Christmas Brush // Shu Uemura S Curler
001 Although I currently own enough cream blushes coming out of my eyeballs, the Stila Color Me Pretty Lip & Cheek Palette (£19.50) looks like a must have for any blush fiend, like yours truly here. I already dipped my paws in a couple of shades and I really love the moisturizing formula and the dewy, healthy glow it gives to the skin.

002 After years spent obsessing over perfectly smooth and straight locks, lately I've been enjoying a grungier, effortless look and lots and lots of volume. Of course it's not a serious big hair-talk if it doesn't involve Bumble & Bumble and two of their best-selling products: The Tousled Two Step Gift Set (£27) features the phenomenal Bb. Texture (starting from £10) and a special edition size of the Thickening Hairspray (from £7.50), another favourite of mine. A great value for money and two of the products I can't leave without in one gift set? I'm in!

003 Chilly weather and snowfalls in November set my dry skin-alarm off. Better suit up and include one of the Clarins Face Treatment Oils (£30) in my skincare routine. I have my eyes on the Blue Orchid one, specifically created to fix dehydrated skin and fight dullness and lack of radiance.

004 I seriously can't wait to put my mitts on the gel version of my favourite nail polish of all time. I've seen many rave reviews about how awesome the Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish (£14) in Porchester square is and frankly I'm curious to find out how one of the best polishes on the market has been improved.

005 If you read my previous post about my monthly favourites, you'll know how much I'm loving my Wayne Goss brushes. Just a few days ago the Limited Edition Christmas Brush (£50) popped up on Love-makeup, looking uber soft and oh so fluffy; it had me weak at the knees right away and I'm already dreaming to pet it like the softest kitten. I do have issues, I know.

006 Apparently the new Shu Uemura S curler (£20) isn't just the cutest curler on the market; it's also great to squeeze natural lashes into the fake ones so they look perfectly blended, and to curl even the shortest inner and outer lashes. And if the ultimate curl wasn't a good enough reason to lust, this super cute limited edition Takahashi Murakami charm shattered that bit of reluctance I may have had. I need it.

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

***

001 Anche se al mio cassetto dei blush manca tanto così per esplodere, la Stila Color Me Pretty Lip & Cheek Palette (€26) sembra proprio un must per le fanatiche di blush in crema, come la sottoscritta. Ho già provato un paio di tonalità e adoro la formula idratante, la luminosità e l'effetto quasi bagnato che donano alle guance.

002 Dopo anni passati a rincorrere il liscio perfetto, ultimamente ho cominciato ad apprezzare uno stile più grungy e disordinato, a tutto volume. Ovviamente non si può parlare di chiome voluminose senza menzionare Bumble & Bumble e due dei loro prodotti best-seller: The Tousled Two Step Gift Set (€32) contiene il fenomenale Bb. Texture (a partire da €12) ed una taglia speciale di Thickening Hairspray (from €9), un altro dei miei preferiti. Un affarone e due dei miei prodotti preferiti nella stessa confezione regalo? Ci sto!

003 Vento freddo e nevicate in Novembre hanno fatto scattare il mio allarme-pelle secca. Meglio correre subito ai ripari ed includere nella mia routine uno dei Clarins Face Treatment Oils (€34.95). Ho messo gli occhi sulla versione con Orchidea Blu, specifica per pelli disidratate e per contrastare i grigiori invernali ed il colorito opaco.

004 Non vedo l'ora di provare la versione in gel del mio smalto preferito di sempre. Ho letto tantissime review entusiastiche a proposito del Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish (€17) in Porchester square e sono curiosa di scoprire come la formula, già fantastica di suo, sia stata addirittura migliorata.

005 Se avete letto il mio ultimo post sui preferiti del mese, saprete quanto sto adorando i miei pennelli Wayne Goss. Pochi giorni fa su Love-makeup ha fatto capolino il nuovo Limited Edition Christmas Brush (€60), che dalle foto sembrerebbe morbidissimo e soffice come un cucciolo; già sogno di accarezzarlo come un gattino in stile cattivo dei film di James Bond. Ho dei problemi, lo so.

006 A quanto pare il nuovo Shu Uemura S curler (€24) non è solo il piegaciglia più carino sul mercato; è anche perfetto per piegare le ciglia finte e mescolarle alla perfezione con quelle naturali, e per curvare le ciglia più corte nell'angolo esterno ed interno. E se la piega perfetta non fosse un motivo sufficiente per mettere mano al portafoglio, quel delizioso charm in edizione limitata firmato Takahashi Murakami mi ha tolto ogni dubbio. Lo devo avere.

Cosa c'è nella vostra wishlist di Natale?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment