Monday, August 19, 2013

On my wishlist this week #15

wishlist16
Le Blush Crème De Chanel Cream Blush // Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera and Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo // SEPHORA The Weekender // Estee Lauder Cheek Rush Gel Blush // Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Candle

001 I'm all over cream blushes at the moment and of course the latest Chanel release had me weak at the knees in a handful of seconds. Le Blush Crème De Chanel (27£) come in 6 gorgeous shades and I'm having a seriusly hard time picking up the prettiest one. Of course I don't need another blush, but since when has Chanel got anything to do with need anyways?

002 And of course when I've finally made up my mind about the Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera (23£) and slipped it in my cart for a future purchase, here comes another amazing release: a range of six nudes available in different intensities and undertones for perfect fit for everyone.
I love me some bright lips of course, but the fact I've never been able to find the right shade of nude to make me look sophisticated as opposite of dead, has been bugging me for years. So, excuse me, but I'll file the need to try at least one of the Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo (30$) under 'for science purposes'.

003 I've been lusting over the Laura Mercier Custom Artist Portfolio Home and Away (65£) for months now but I'm still a little unsure about it - shiny snake skin isn't really my thing and it looks a bit tacky to be honest -. I've been looking for a nice dupe and The Weekender by Sephora (38$) is the best alternative so far. It looks quite amazing actually and the quilted black case is a lot more professional. I'm afraid it might be a US exclusive but I'm absolutely determined to put my paws on it.

004 Wait, another blush? What a shocker! I understand I'm a little late on the Estee Lauder Pure Color Cheek Rush Gel Blushes (24£) bandwagon but the description reminds me a lot of the Clarins Eclat Minute ones - that where limited edition for Summer 2012 -, which by the way I'm still loving to pieces and rationing like a crazy person. Half jelly blush half stain sounds great for this time of the year when I'm all about natural flush and thin, long lasting textures.

005 My sweet tooth is showing I'm afraid. I've almost burned my way through my candle stash and it's nearly time to stock up again. Yankee's fall/winter scents are always so good and I can't wait to put my hands on this one in particular: can you imagine the gooey sweetness of burnt caramel with a whiff of sea salt to give it an edge? Better stop right here before the keyboard gets all sticky with drool.

What's on your wishlist this week?

***

001 Ultimamente sono fissata con i blush in crema ed ovviamente alla vista dell'ultima proposta Chanel ho avuto un piccolo mancamento. Le Blush Crème De Chanel (31€) sono disponibili in 6 tonalità, una più bella dell'altra, e davvero non so come farò a sceglierne solo una. Certo, non mi serve un altro blush, però da quando Chanel ha a che fare con il bisogno?

002 Ed ovviamente appena mi decido e faccio scivolare casualmente Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera (27€) nel mio carrello, pronto per acquisti futuri, ecco che arriva l'ultima novità del marchio a rimescolare le carte: un range di 6 rossetti effetto nudo con diverse intensità e sottotoni, che promettono un match perfetto per ciascuno. Naturalmente non sono pronta a rinunciare ai rossetti brillanti, ma non essere mai riuscita a trovare un rossetto nudo, capace di darmi un aspetto sofisticato invece di farmi sembrare un cadavere, è sempre stato un mio cruccio. Quindi chiedo scusa, ma i nuovi Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo (30$) entrano dritti dritti in wishlist a puro scopo scientifico.

003 Sono mesi che faccio il filo al Laura Mercier Custom Artist Portfolio Home and Away (75€) ma ancora non sono convinta del tutto - l'effetto pelle di serpente metallizzato non è il mio genere e, per dirla tutta, è un filino pacchiano -. Ho frugato il web in cerca di una buona alternativa e la The Weekender by Sephora (38$) sembrerebbe perfetta. Adoro il tessuto trapuntato nero, che mi sembra anche molto più professionale. Sfortunatamente sembrerebbe l'ennesima esclusiva per l'America, ma sono più che determinata ad averla.

004 Un altro blush? Che shock! Da noi gli Estee Lauder Pure Color Cheek Rush Gel Blushes (28€) non sono ancora arrivati, almeno a giudicare dal sito, ma all'estero hanno collezionato un bel po' di review positive. Dalla descrizione mi ricordano i blush liquidi Eclat Minute di Clarins - che erano un'edizione limitata per l'estate 2012 -, che tra l'altro sto centellinando come una pazza perchè a suo tempo non ho avuto la prontezza di farne scorta. A metà tra un gel ed una tinta, sembrano perfetti per me che amo l'effetto rossore naturale ed i prodotti a lunga durata.

005 La mia golosità reclama l'ultimo oggetto in wishlist. Ho quasi dato fondo alla mia scorta di candele ed è ormai arrivato il momento di fare provviste. Le collezioni Yankee Candle per l'autunno/inverno non deludono mai e quella di quest'anno non è da meno; in particolare non vedo l'ora di mettere le mani su questa delizia al caramello: riuscite ad immaginare il profumo cremoso di zucchero bruciato con un pizzico di sale marino a dargli mordente? Meglio che mi fermi qui prima di sbrodolare sulla tastiera.

Cosa c'è nella vostra wishlist questa settimana?

0 comments:

Post a Comment