Sunday, October 6, 2013

On My Wishlist This Week #16

wishlist17
YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation // Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge // Bourjois Java Rice Powder // Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream // MAC Bad Girl Gone Bad Blush
001 You know how much I love trying out new foundations and with a soft spot for treatment makeup, the new YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation got my attention right away. I can't wait to give it a try; I only hope it won't be as heavily scented as other YSL products are.

002 I've been all over blender sponges lately and given my endless love for Real Techniques I couldn't let this one go unnoticed. Sam's such an enabler. I've been watching her tutorials on the RT channel in the past few days and I may or may not have clicked on the checkout button already.

003 Strictly speaking, I wouldn't say I need a new powder; however Bourjois is another of those brands I can't really resist to. Besides I don't think need has anything to do with cute illuminating powders in pretty vintage packaging, am I right? Let's hope it appears on Asos very soon, 'cause I've been stalking the website with alarming frequency lately and I feel like such a weirdo.

004 I've been watching Charlotte Tilbury and her work since way before she started a YT channel - after appearing in one of Lisa Eldridge's videos -, and her Magic cream felt like something almost mythologycal to me. Imagine my happiness when I found out it was going to be available for purchase. However 70£ are a little too much for a blind purchase but hopefully I'll be able to try out a sample very soon. Cross your fingers for me!

005 At first I dismissed the whole RiRi Love collection, because the packaging looks oh so cheap and a bit rubbish to me, and I couldn't see why I should spend extra money for a bunch a repackaged permanent products and only a few limited editions - also I'm quite sure the collection will go out of stock in a matter of seconds and I'm not a fan of race shopping -. However after reading Jessica's review of the Bad Girl Gone Good blush I had to rethink the whole thing. This shade looks so pretty on fair skin and I might actually try to get my hands on it.

What's on your wishlist this week?

***

001 Sapete quanto ami testare nuovi fondotinta e visto il mio debole per i prodotti makeup con trattamento incluso, il nuovo Youth Liberator Serum Foundation di YSL mi ha fatto subito drizzare le antenne. Non vedo l'ora di provarlo, spero soltanto che la profumazione non sia forte come nel resto dei prodotti del marchio.

002 Mi sembrava scortese non includere la Miracle Sponge nella mia wishlist vista la mia recentissima ossessione per le spugnette stile beauty blender e poi, proprio non so resistere ai prodotti Real Techniques. Sam è tremenda comunque. Ho guardato i suoi video sul canale RT negli ultimi giorni e potrei o non potrei aver già cliccato sul bottone del checkout.

003 Non che mi serva una nuova polvere ma Bourjois è un altro di quei marchi a cui difficilmente riesco a resistere. E comunque non credo servano particolari scuse per acquistare una polvere illuminante contenuta in una scatolina in stile vintage così graziosa. Spero compaia presto su Asos. Sto diventando una di quelle persone ossessive che controllano il sito due volte al giorno.

004 Seguo Charlotte Tilbury da ben prima che fosse ospite in uno dei video di Lisa Eldridge ed aprisse il suo canale, e la sua Magic cream è sempre stata una specie di bestia mitologica per me. Quando ho sentito che Charlotte stava per lanciarla sul mercato ho improvvisato un balletto. Ora, 70£ sono comunque tante per un acquisto alla cieca, ma prossimamente, se tutto va bene, dovrei riuscire a mettere le mani su un sample. Incrociate le dita con me!

005 All'inzio ho scartato l'intera collezione RiRi Love, perchè il packaging mi sembra pacchiano ed un po' cheap, e davvero faccio fatica a giustificare il costo extra per l'edizione limitata di prodotti che per la maggior parte fanno parte della linea permanente - poi diciamocelo, questo tipo di collezioni spariscono dai negozi in poche ore ed io non sono una fan dello shopping a cronometro -. Però dopo aver letto la recensione di Jessica su Beautezine del blush Bad Girl Gone Good ho avuto un ripensamento. Il blush è uno splendore sulle carnagioni chiare e potrei provare a metterci le mani sopra (senza particolare impegno però perchè temo di essere già in ritardo).

Cosa c'è nella vostra wishlist questa settimana?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment