Monday, September 17, 2012

On my wishlist this week #5


wishlist3
Maybelline NY 24h Color tattoo eyeshadows // Fresh Sugar lip treatment // Giorgio Armani Maestro fusion makeup // YSL Forever youth liberator discovery kit // OPI Don't talk Bach at me // YSL Touche eclàt foundation

001 I've been stalking my trusty seller, waiting for the limited edition Fall shades to be available for purchase. The basic line is pretty amazing already even if there're a couple of misses - I own Bold gold and Tough as taupe, and I love them - but the Scene on the runway quartet looks absolutely stunning, especially the moss green.

002 The sentence 'best lip balm I've ever tried' seems to pop out quite often lately and almost everytime is connected to a Sugar lip treatment. I'll be definitely keeping an eye on this line.

003 For a foundation fiend like yours truly here, this dry oil-based foundation/complexion perfection product sounds like something made in Hogwarts. If you want to know more about the science facts behind this foundation you can check the really in-depth review on Beautezine. I really look forward to get a sample of this.

004 I'm a sucker for Try me kits and I just found out Sephora sells one which includes a deluxe 15ml sample of the new YSL serum and mini face and eye moisturizers. You know how much I love the Estee Lauder Advanced night repair but I'm always looking for a good contender: I don't want my skin to get used to it and alternation is the key here, but so far nothing got even close to it.

005 Actually I've been drooling all over the whole Germany collection: vampy shades and navy blue aside, all the polishes got me squealing. Anyways if I could only pick one it'd be Don't talk Bach at me, a wasabi green with subtle shimmer. Such an unusual shade for Fall, it really stands out.

006 This is the foundation everyone in the blogosphere has been talking about for the last months. It's such an hyped out product I want to try it just to see what all the fuss is about.
 
Do you have your eye on something in particular?

***

001 E' un po' che tengo d'occhio il mio rivenditore di fiducia e attendo che i colori in edizione limitata per l'autunno siano disponibili per l'acquisto. La linea base, nonostante un paio di scivoloni, è favolosa - io possiedo Bold gold e Tough as taupe, e li adoro - ma il quartetto della collezione Scene on the runway sembra stupendo, il verde muschio in particolare.

002 Ultimamente la frase 'il miglior lip balm che abbia mai provato' è saltata fuori molto spesso nei blog internazionali che seguo e quasi sempre associata a questo trattamento a base di zucchero della Fresh. Decisamente da tenere d'occhio.

003 Per una fanatica di fondotinta come la sottoscritta, questa base composta di pigmenti sospesi in una miscela di oli secchi sembra provenire direttamente dai sotterranei di Hogwarts. Se volete informazioni più dettagliate circa la composizione di questo fondotinta/sublimatore dell'incarnato potete leggere l'approfondita recensione di Beautezine. Sono ansiosa di farmi fare un campioncino.

004 Non so resistere ai kit prova ed ho appena scoperto che da Sephora è disponibile un set che contiene una mini taglia da 15ml del nuovo siero YSL e due sample della crema occhi e viso. Credo sappiate quanto ami l'Advanced night repair di Estee Lauder ma sono sempre alla ricerca di un prodotto competitivo: non voglio che la mia pelle si abitui al siero ed alternare composizioni diverse è la chiave in questo caso, ma per ora non ho trovato nulla che fosse allo stesso livello del Night repair.

005 In realtà mi sono innamorata dell'intera collezione Germany: a parte il blu e gli smalti vampy, tutti i colori mi hanno fatto emettere gridolini d'eccitazione. Comunque se dovessi scegliere solo uno smalto sarebbe Don't talk Bach at me, un verde wasabi con una leggera iridescenza. E' un colore così particolare per l'autunno, salta veramente all'occhio.

006 Il fondotinta di cui tutti nella blogosfera parlano da mesi. Dopo tanta pubblicità martellante devo proprio provarlo per cercare di capire se la fama è realmente meritata.

Voi avete messo gli occhi su qualcosa in particolare?

0 comments:

Post a Comment