Monday, August 13, 2012

Cath Kidston style cases

I'm a huge Cath Kidston fan. It's one of those brands that can potentially ruin my bank statement for good, so I try to behave and limit my visits to some harmless browsing and fanta-shopping.
But I've been lusting over their accessory selection for a long, long time and when I finally started to feel ashamed of my phone holder - a.k.a. a pink ankle sock -, it felt like the right time for a little splurge. And since I was looking for a phone case, why not to look for a matching iPad holder too? I'm a sucker for coordinates...




I needed something girly and cute but also good quality and well padded to protect my precious babies. Unfortunately my search on the e-shop was a little disappointing - only iPhone hard cases, boo - but I didn't gave up. And eBay didn’t let me down. 
I found exactly what I was looking for. I purchased both the cases from
this seller, a lovely and talented girl based in the UK. The customer service was impeccable and the quality of her hand-made products jaw-dropping. I mean, look at the stitching and details! Ah.may.zing.
You can pick your favorite fabric, have the cases customized for your needs and have them sent to you in a couple of days. Just, wow.

Me being nosy as usual.. Do you protect your phone/iPad or you're one of those bold girls that throw them recklessly in the purse along with keys and coins?
Do you have an extra luxury case or, ahem, a sock?

***

Nutro una vera e propria adorazione per lo stile Cath Kidston. Se non maneggiata con cura questa adorazione potrebbe fare seri danni al mio conto in banca, quindi cerco di limitarmi al fanta-shopping ed ai piccoli sfizi quando il marchio è in saldo su Asos.
Però era da un po' che adocchiavo la linea di accessori e quando finalmente ho iniziato a vergognarmi della mia vecchia custodia del cellulare - alias il calzino rosa -, ho sentito che era giunto il momento di fare un acquisto serio. E visto che c'ero, perchè non cercare anche una custodia per l'iPad? Non so resistere ai coordinati...

Avevo in mente qualcosa di femminile e grazioso, ma comunque di buona qualità e bene imbottito per proteggere i miei tesssori. Sfortunatamente la ricerca nell'e-shop è stata infruttuosa - solo cover rigide per iPhone, buh! - ma non mi sono data per vinta ed eBay come al solito non mi ha delusa.
Ho trovato precisamente quello che stavo cercando. Ho acquistato entrambe le custodie da
questo venditore, una ragazza deliziosa con base nel Regno Unito. Il servizio è stato impeccabile e la qualità dei prodotti fatti a mano toglie il fiato. Insomma, guardate le cuciture e i dettagli. Fa.vo.lo.si.
Si può scegliere la stoffa in stile Cath Kidston, richiedere modifiche per adattare la custodia al telefono/e-reader e vedersi spedire il proprio oggetto in un paio di giorni. Super efficiente.

Sono curiosa come al solito.. Proteggete i vostri telefoni o siete tra quelle ragazze ardite che lo gettano in borsetta con non curanza in mezzo a chiavi e monetine?
Cover extra lusso oppure, ahem, calzino?

0 comments:

Post a Comment