Monday, August 27, 2012

On my wishlist this week #3

Still desperately trying to keep track of everything that catches my eye. I'm so greedy...
But the good thing of fanta-shopping is it's almost as good and satisfying as the real thing and gives to wallets and bank accounts a little breathing space.

Senza titolo #6
MAC Cremesheen+pearl lipstick collection // NARS Alhambra duo eyeshadow // Burberry Blossom #5 blush // ZARA Plaited shopper with studs // MAC PRO lipstick palette Preferred Pinks

001 After dozen of quite stressful limited edition collections, I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the whole Cremesheen+pearl collection was going to be permanent. I'll try to be patient and slowly work my way through this beautiful line, with back2MACs where possible, but I'm already itching to try Pink pearl pop (the brightest pink), Coral bliss (a soft bonne mine coral) and Saigon summer (sheer bright tangerine). They're like Pokemons, gotta catch'em all!

002 Eyeshadow wise NARS is my second favorite brand ever - I'm not ready to fully cheat on MAC yet - and while I'm a big fan of the single eyeshadows, I simply adore the duos. I've been looking for a decent rose gold eyeshadow for a while now and almost every review seems to point to Alhambra - metallic rose gold and golden champagne -. Lovely, isn't it? Such a romantic and sophisticated combo.

003 The last time I stopped at the Burberry counter I swatched a couple of the permanent blushes and fell immediately in love with their soft, velvety texture; the shades however were quite dull and boring and I couldn't find anything worth the splurge. But it looks like something is finally moving in the color department because Temptalia's swatches for Blossom look very promising. My Burberry wishlist threatens to get out of hand very soon.

004 Studs. That's all I have to say.
I already own this bag in basic caramel and it's a big favorite of mine. It goes with many outfits and everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments. Besides it's huge and that's one of the prerequisites for my day bags. It has taken all my willpower not to buy it in dove grey last spring but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist to this shiny black beauty with studs. Swoon...

005 I don't even remember how long I've been craving for one of these PRO palettes - last year fashion weeks maybe? - but they'll finally hit stores in matter of days now. I have to say that the other combinations (plums, oranges, reds and browns) were kind of disappointing, but the pink one looks absolutely stunning. It features Pretty please, Please me, Lovelorn, Creme de la femme, Show orchid and Violetta lipsticks, all from the permanent line (swatches here). Since I don't own any of these shades and I'd never be brave enough to buy a full bullet of Show orchid, this palette is exactly what I need. Can't wait!

What are you lusting for this week?

***

Cerco disperatamente di tenere il passo e prendere nota di tutto quello che cattura la mia attenzione. Sono così ingorda...
Ma c'è di buono che il fanta-shopping è quasi soddisfacente quanto lo shopping reale, e consente allo stesso tempo di calmare un poco il bisogno di comprare e dare un po' di respiro a portafogli e conti in banca.

001 Dopo quella che sembrava una serie infinita di collezioni ad edizione limitata, quasi non potevo credere ai miei occhi quanto ho letto che la collezione autunnale Cremesheen+pearl sarebbe entrata a far parte della linea permanente. Cercherò di essere paziente e dilazionare gli acquisti nel tempo, usando persino i back2MAC quando possibile, ma mi prudono già le mani all'idea di provare Pink pearl pop (il rosa più brillante), Coral bliss (un corallo delicato, effetto bonne mine) e Saigon summer (un mandarino semitrasparente). Sono come i Pokemon, devo collezionarli tutti!

002 In campo di ombretti, NARS è il mio secondo marchio preferito - non sono ancora pronta a tradire MAC - e mentre sono una fan degli ombretti singoli, semplicemente adoro i duo. E' un po' che cerco un ombretto oro rosa e quasi tutte le review mi riportano ad Alhambra - rosa oro metallizzato e champagne dorato -. Bellissimo, vero? Una combinazione romantica e sofisticata.

003 Durante la mia ultima visita al corner Burberry, ho swatchato i blush permanenti e sono subito stata colpita dalla texture morbida e vellutata; le tonalità però erano noiose e scialbe e non sono riuscita a trovare niente che valesse la spesa. Ma a quanto pare qualcosa si sta muovendo nel reparto colore perchè gli swatches del blush Blossom su Temptalia sembrano promettenti. Ah! La mia wishlist Burberry continua ad allungarsi!

004 Borchie. Ho detto tutto.
Possiedo già lo stesso modello in color caramello e senza borchie - la versione dell'anno scorso portata alla ribalta da Olivia Palermo - ed è uno dei pezzi preferiti della mia collezione di borse. Si abbina ad ogni outfit e ricevo tantissimi complimenti ogni volta che la indosso. Per di più è gigantesca, uno dei requisiti minimi delle mie borse da giorno. C'è voluta tutta la mia forza di volontà per non comprare la versione grigio chiaro di questa primavera, ma non credo che riuscirò a resistere a questa bellezza nero lucido e borchiata. Awwww...

005 Non saprei dire da quant'è che sogno queste Pro palette - forse dalla settimana della moda dell'anno scorso? - ma è ormai questione di giorni prima che arrivino nei negozi. Devo ammettere che le altre combinazioni (viola, rossi, marroni e arancioni) mi hanno un po' delusa, ma la palette rosa è favolosa. Contiene i rossetti permanenti Pretty please, Please me, Lovelorn, Creme de la femme, Show orchid e Violetta (qui gli swatches). Visto che non possiedo nessuno di questi colori e non avrei mai il coraggio di comprare un full size di Show orchid, questa palette è proprio un dono dal cielo. Non vedo l'ora!

Cosa avete adocchiato questa settimana?

0 comments:

Post a Comment